Industry 4.0 applied to the tannery
The Iris system identifies the colour of the leather and quantifies the difference from a sample, allowing selection on a colour basis.
The system can be used upstream in the machining process, in intermediate stages (e.g. after a finishing line) or for final quality control in pass/fail mode.
- 5 measurable colour differences:
ΔE* ab, ΔC* ab,
ΔL*, Δa*, Δb*.
- Separate alerts and alarms for:
ΔE* ab – ΔL*- Δa* – Δb*
- Storage of production data
- Graphical representation of measured values
- Results archive organised by matches
- Data exportable in CSV format
- Sensor based on CIE 1931 spectrum value
- Compliance with reference standards DIN ISO 13655 and DIN 5033
Do you want to increase the value of your product, improving the quality of the results and the sustainability of the tanning production processes?