The digital choice of skins in the 4.0 era
The i.sort system consists of a 15″ touch screen GER PC station with IP65 protection, and a customisable number of wi-fi selection buttons without battery.
Each button will correspond to a destination pallet and once the choice has been made by pressing the button, the data will be sent to the PC which will record the information automatically.
The software for managing selection stations and buttons allows the recording and visualization of information in real time, and the sharing of information with the company management system, with a view to Industry 4.0.
- Data updated and available in real time
- Display number of skins for each choice
- Percentage display of skin distribution
- Displaying the total number of skins of the batch already chosen
- Data storage in a server
Accessories and related products
- Label printer with barcode
- Barcode reader
- Auxiliary monitor
- i.data: BI software data processing
- Integration with corporate ERP and real-time data transmission
- Possibility of carrying out quality assessments of a supplier
- Knowledge of production yield
- Knowledge of variations over time
- Processing of statistics on the processing choices made by supplier, period or customer
- Processing time analysis
Do you want to increase the value of your product, improving the quality of the results and the sustainability of the tanning production processes?